Seeders: 5
Leechers: n/a
Completed: 135

Category: Music    Size: 586.3 MB    Age: 1 week    Visits: 39

TorID: 18306562    Posted by: Rigmar

Info Hash: 2149009E84FB72CBA0918D42BBBBBC4A70561E17

direct download Rigmar Audio Collection 019 bookmark kat.com.de

Torrent Info

Download Rigmar Audio Collection 019 torrent kickass download torrent watch online torrent movie download download torrents fast and free torrent sites for movies kat movie download free TORRENT Kickass Download KAT Kickass Download Torrent download movie torrents free online best torrent downloader isohunt vuze kat download free torrent bittorrent magnet link torrent hash kickass mirror kickass torent.com free download kickass release katcr katproxy kickass kickass cast kickassunblock eztv proxy torrentfreak torrent movie download torrents fast and free torrent sites for movies kat movie download free download movie torrents free online best torrent downloader

Torrent Description

Continuing our joint journey into the depths of popular music. People now seem to think that the 1980s is OLD ... Hello check this out. That is all I am going to say and this is Vol 19 so I guess you missed out on the rest.

Some of the songs before the 1940s are out of copyright and could give singer songwriter LIKE YOU a helping hand in the late 2010s.

YOUR CALL you will of course have to spend time listening to the popular music of the 1920s and 20s.. This is a SOURCE BOOK of what SOLD sheet music back in the day when you had to actually PURCHASE new music.. Oooh doubt anyone knows about that in 2017?

This collection is NOT posted on the PIRATE BAY as the people there do not give a shit about there core support who like myself a former VIP uploader, posted on that site in 2004 long before the bunch of WANKERS who run the site now give a flying FUCK about the Internal Server Error Code 500 which is preventing small uploaders, who require VPN or TOR from putting torrents up on there site. Sorry but I find there overbearing 'fuck you we are in charge' a little bit false when it is clear to me they are way out of there depth when it comes to actual technology and networking. Calling us all watermelon brains (Torrent Freak) did not go down well with me, when one of there MODS on the FORUM Site banned me for pointing out with graphs to prove it that download speeds are going down year on year and not up. Clearly there is a new generation of peers who need help and advice to increase there download speed, not Watermelon Brain quips for the mighty God who banned me from the Forums. I am not banned from the Torrent site but notice the drastic reduction on the members who can actually upload torrent today to the http://www.thepiratebay.org site.

Please cut and paste this if you know any way of getting the not very nice people who run the site these days to sort this problem out. Over 2 weeks now. OH and of course if this is personal ie my IP address is banned PLEASE PLEASE re seed all this series on the Pirate bay and use this original torrent file so peers are not spread about the internet in small swarms. You can say what the heck you like in this bit. Just make it so. Thank You.

Torrent Files

Rigmar_Audio_Collection_019 (Size: 586.3 MB)
  Rigmar_Audio_Collection_019 586.3 MB

torrent name age
1 week
1 week
1 week
1 week

Kickass Search Engines Terms for » Rigmar Audio Collection 019

incoming search terms
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Download
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Kickass Download
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Full HD
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Free Download
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Kickasstorrents
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Limetorrents
kickass search terms
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Watch Online
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Trailer
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Imdb
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Kat Torrent
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 1337x Download
Rigmar Audio Collection 019 Torrentz

Recently Added Torrents in Music

Trackers List

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.mg64.net:2710/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce

Kickass Latest & Upcoming

Boro Chele Telefilm Funny Bangla Dubbing In wwe! John Cena Vs Roman Reigns Boro Chele Telefilm Funny Bangla Dubbing In wwe! John Cena Vs Roman Re...

Read More »

GADE Game Player GADE Game Player

Read More »

The Best Game Ever? The Best Game Ever?

Read More »